- Most people can continue with normal activities. Some will have some redness, pin prick marks. Bruising is possible.
- The product is injected in small ‘deposits’, you may be able to see them initially, but they settle usually within hours. It may be possible to feel the product where it has been injected under the skin. It will settle, there is no need to massage.
- Make-up should not be worn for 12 hours.
- You are advised to avoid alcohol and vigorous exercise for 48 hours.
- Avoid sun bathing, and extremes of heat or cold for 14 days post treatment.
- Any bruising may take a few days to appear, arnica can be helpful in clearing bruising. It is advisable to avoid aspirin and alcohol for 12-48 hours after treatment.
- Tenderness should settle as swelling and bruising goes down.
- Please contact us: If redness, tenderness, itching or swelling worsens after 3 days, rather than settling or you notice blanching, mottled bruising/redness, or pain (beyond tenderness as you would expect with bruising or swelling).
Need to get in touch?
If you are experiencing problems, contact us on 07951 764893.