- Most people are able to continue with normal activities with immediate improvement in their appearance. Some will have some redness, pin prick marks, possibly swelling and bruising particularly in the lips. Any swelling and bruising may be more apparent the next day.
- Make-up should not be worn for 12 hours.
- You are advised to avoid alcohol, vigorous exercise, sun bathing, and extremes of heat or cold for 14 days post treatment. These activities have been found to increase and prolong swelling.
- Swelling may worsen in the first 24 hours, and then should settle within the first few days. Cold packs can be helpful in reducing swelling.
- As a consequence of swelling, the product may feel harder or lumpy and you may notice some asymmetry. The final result may take 2 to 4 weeks.
- Bruising may take a few days to appear. It is advisable to avoid aspirin and alcohol for 12-48 hours after treatment. Tenderness should settle as swelling goes down.
- Athletes should be aware some ingredients in the product may show a positive in ‘anti-dope tests’.
- Please contact us if redness, tenderness, itching or swelling worsens after 3 days, rather than settling.
Need to get in touch?
If you are experiencing problems, contact us on 07951 764893.