- Most people are able to continue with normal activities with immediate improvement in their appearance. Some will have some redness, pin prick marks, tenderness and some degree of swelling. The immediate side effects usually settle within 2 weeks.
- Sleep on your back for 5 nights.
- Make-up should not be worn for 12 hours.
- No facials or facial massage for 10 days.
- No extreme facial expressions for 2 weeks.
- Application of anti-biotic cream as advised.
- Avoid alcohol, vigorous exercise, sun bathing, and extremes of heat or cold for 14 days post treatment.
- Swelling may worsen in the first 24 hours, and then should settle within the first few days. Cold packs can be helpful in reducing swelling.
- Bruising may take a few days to appear.
- It is advisable to avoid aspirin and alcohol for 12-48 hours after treatment.
- Tenderness should settle as swelling goes down. Immediately following the procedure, the most commonly reported temporary side effects are redness, swelling, bruising, tenderness, tingling, numbness, lumpiness, and/or a feeling of pressure or fullness at the injection sites and/or in the treated area(s). Cold gel packs/ice may be applied immediately after treatment to reduce swelling.
Need to get in touch?
If you are experiencing problems, contact us on 07951764893.