- To help reduce the accidental spread of Bocouture® to neighbouring muscle groups, we recommend that you avoid lying flat for 4 hours post treatment and avoid the following activities for around 24 hours:
- Rubbing or massaging the area treated
- Vigorous exercise
- Any “facial” beauty treatments
- Some patients experience a slight headache after their injections, which can be managed with paracetamol if required. Following this period you can use your normal skin care routine.
- It can take up to 10-14 days for the effects of Bocouture® to take full effect.
- When having the procedure for the first time we arrange an appointment for you to come back two weeks later so that we can check the results and if necessary ‘touch up’ to make sure you have the very best outcome.
- If you have had Botox® from us before you will be advised to contact us 14 days after the procedure if a ‘touch up’ is needed.
- Note we cannot ‘top up’ treatments after 4 weeks following the initial procedure.
- If you have a good initial result, please note that, as recommended by the manufacturers of Bocouture®, we aim not to perform any “top-up” treatments within a 3 month period following your treatment.
Need to get in touch?
If you are experiencing problems, contact us on 07951 764893.