- Immediately after treatment your skin will be pink. Degrees vary from one individual to another, from pale pink blush to beetroot red. Any redness is expected to resolve steadily over hours, sometimes it may take 3 or 4 days to return to normal colour. Makeup can be worn the next day.
- If redness worsens, or itching occurs in the first few hours after treatment, cold compresses, or an anti-histamine tablet will help to resolve any discomfort.
- Use only the recommended products until skin colour returns to normal, then usual skin care may be resumed.
- The use of a serum is recommended to support healthy skin repair and boost results.
- SPF 30 or above should be worn daily for at least 1 or 2 weeks after a course of treatment.
- You are advised to avoid alcohol, vigorous exercise, and extremes of heat or cold for 48 hours post treatment. These activities have been found to increase and prolong redness and swelling.
- Do not use hair dyes for a week following treatment.
Need to get in touch?
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns on 07951 764893.