- Immediately after treatment, there may be slight redness, swelling, tenderness and an itching sensation in the treated area. This is a normal result of the injections. The inconvenience is temporary and generally disappears in a few days. If it continues or if other reactions occur, please call us.
- The results directly after the treatment should not be seen as the final result.
- Avoid touching the treatment area 6 hours after the treatment. After that the area can be gently washed with soap and water, and light make-up can be applied in the case of the neck/jaw area after 24 hours.
- Until the initial swelling has resolved, do not expose the treated area to intense heat (e.g. solarium and sunbathing) or extreme cold.
- If you are using aspirin or any similar medication, be aware that these may increase the bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
Need to get in touch?
If you are experiencing problems, contact us on 07951 764893.